Are you one of those people who think, or have thought about, writing a book, but don’t know where to start? Do you aspire to publish, but you’re not sure if you have the time? Arianna Taboada was in a similar situation when she decided to go from consulting to self-publishing. If you’re looking for advice or direction, join us today as we all learn how to take that first step.
- What changes Arianna needed to make to write her book
- What she realized was inhibiting her from being able to start
- How consulting contributed to her eventual writing her book
- Who Arianna reached out to that ultimately gave her the confidence she needed to get started
- The best thing to do when contemplating writing a book
- Why Arianna reached out to a coach for accountability
- The 80/20 rule that helped her to write her book
- What pushed Arianna towards self-publishing rather than traditional
- Details to consider when deciding on a publishing route
- What Arianna plans to do in order to stay on her current path
- The process of listening to yourself and then to others
Becky Mollenkamp is a business coach and the creator of the Own it, Crush it movement. With nearly 15 years of experience as a business owner, she helps women navigate the mindset and tactical struggles of self-employment. Through her courses, exclusive membership community, and virtual coaching, Becky has helped thousands of women own and crush their boss status. Join her online community for women business owners at https://www.facebook.com/groups/OwnItCrushIt.
Follow and connect with Becky: