Never miss a new episode of Lightbulb Moment! Sign up for the weekly newsletter and you’ll also learn behind-the-scenes stories and get bonus tips not shared in the episodes.
A year ago, Ashley Knight was struggling to balance baby and business without exhausting herself. In addition to being a coach, she was the leader of the Hello Boss Community. Ashley was not only doing her own social media, sales and marketing strategy, and copywriting, but also helping clients do the same. It all started affecting her health and relationships.
She’d started her business to spend more time with family, but that wasn’t happening.
Ashley’s fears kept her from hiring help. The fear of letting people in—she’s a very private person and used to doing her own thing. The fear of delegating—if they didn’t get it, she would have wasted time, and time was her most valuable resource. Despite her fears, she realized she had to finally let things go … and it was the best decision she’s ever made.
More in this episode…
- The catalyst that finally prompted Ashley to hire help
- The widespread impact created by trying to spin so many plates by herself
- How Ashley identified the most important areas where she needed help
- What she did to get quality help without breaking the bank
- The important reframing she did around letting go of pieces of her business
- Two vital questions to ask yourself, not just about letting go, but about life
- The key component of letting go, and letting people help hold you up and help you grow
- How to start actually letting go
Community founder, People connector, Coffee Snob, Educator & Business Mentor…just some of the words you might hear others use to describe Ashley Knight. In nutshell, this girl’s shifting the way the world of business works, with original branding and planning strategies that get women in business visible, profitable and living their best life!
Ashley Knight Company | Hello Boss Community
The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks