Never miss a new episode of Lightbulb Moment! Sign up for the weekly newsletter and you’ll also learn behind-the-scenes stories and get bonus tips not shared in the episodes.
Nevica Vazquez started her business not understanding brand messaging, and not really knowing what set her apart from any other coach. She tried a variety of niches, and couldn’t come up with one concise message about what she was doing and why.
Finally, she realized she’d been denying what she really liked best—focusing on the big picture. She also recognized that she needed to do for herself what she’d been teaching her clients. It was time
More in this episode…
- The first, easiest place to look to gain valuable customer information
- The two key steps to helping yourself make time to work ON your business, rather than IN your business
- Why you need a weekly recap and what should you ask when you do it
- What Nevica thought “real” work was, and what that did to her business
- Which questions to ask as you narrow down your brain dump
- How Nevica came to the decision not to niche down
- Simple ways and safe places to do your A/B testing before you go live with it
- The three essential components of brand messaging
- What Nevica suggests you do to have your own Lightbulb Moment
- The biggest thing you should do if you feel like you’re not getting anywhere
Nevica Vazquez is a Business Strategist to digital bosses who want to refine and restructure their
Journaling for Success
Grab this free workbook filled with daily questions to fuel your journaling for self-discovery and business growth.