Never miss a new episode of Lightbulb Moment! Sign up for the weekly newsletter and you’ll also learn behind-the-scenes stories and get bonus tips not shared in the episodes.
Shenee Howard has been a brand strategist since 2011. Soon, she found herself coasting in her business. She was charging less than what she should, trying to be everything to everyone, and frequently breaking down because she couldn’t have what she wanted.
Finally, a breakthrough! She realized she needed to start following the advice she gave her clients—niche down and charge what you’re worth. Shenee was no longer willing to be exhausted by doing too much for too many people. No more was she willing to play small.
More in this episode…
- How Shenee overcame the fear that arose after a dissatisfied client wrote a blind item
- The questions she asked when she coaching herself
- Why metrics aren’t the end-all, be-all of business success
- Shenee’s favorite book of all time, and how it has helped her look at business differently
- The crucial element of mindset work we all miss
- The price you pay for staying in the “coasting zone” in your business
- Shenee’s personal ‘Why Today is Awesome’ project
- How to determine what advice you most need to follow in your business
Shenee Howard is a brand strategist and writer who helps entrepreneurs name and explain what they do so they can profit.
You are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
Think Like a CEO
Tired of checking things off your to-do list, yet feeling totally stalled? Use this checklist to craft meaningful goals that actually move your business forward.