Do you ever worry that maybe you’re casting your net too wide? Are you afraid of narrowing down your scope too much, to the point where it will affect your income? Today, Claire Pelletreau is here to share her experience on the subject. Before going on maternity leave, she was trying to appeal to everyone who had a need, but it was what she learned after returning to work that really changed her life, and her world.
- The moment Claire realized her job was draining rather than feeding her
- The reason Claire didn’t “niche down” in the beginning
- The personal check in she had after going on maternity leave for 6 months
- How some lightbulb moments are merely stepping stones
- The things that contribute to having a lightbulb moment
- What Claire learned/realized leading up to maternity leave
- Why having the lightbulb moment is only the first step
- Where Claire’s business is now compared to before her realization
- The exchange of letting go of her goals that actually put her in a better place
- Why Claire is able to worry less about outcomes
Becky Mollenkamp is a business coach and the creator of the Own it, Crush it movement. With nearly 15 years of experience as a business owner, she helps women navigate the mindset and tactical struggles of self-employment. Through her courses, exclusive membership community, and virtual coaching, Becky has helped thousands of women own and crush their boss status. Join her online community for women business owners at https://www.facebook.com/groups/OwnItCrushIt.
Follow and connect with Becky:
Stop the confusion & find clarity
This free course will help you ditch distractions and come up with a plan of action for what matters most in your business.