You deserve time for journaling.
These guided journaling sessions are like salve for the soul.
Give yourself the gift of self-reflection!
Science has proven that journaling is beneficial to our mental, emotional, and physical health, but if you’re anything like me, you probably don’t journal as often as you’d like for one of two reasons (or both)
1. Time: I don’t make time for journaling—something else always seems more important.
2. Paralysis: Staring at a blank page is too overwhelming! Where do I start?
Sound familiar? If so, join me for one or all of these guided journaling sessions, and make self-reflection a priority!
You’re more likely to do something if it’s in your calendar, you paid for it, and you know others will be joining you. [That’s why fitness classes are so popular, even though you could do the same workouts at home using an app.]
Plus, you’ll get prompts from a certified coach, so you don’t have to worry about a paralyzing blank page.
Get all 4 Sessions Below ($50)
Save $10 when you bundle them all!
Make Peace With Money ($15)
Thursday, May 20th, 11 am Eastern
Upgrade Your Self-Care ($15)
Thursday, May 27th, 11 am Eastern
Say Goodbye to Imposter Syndrome ($15)
Thursday, June 3rd, 11 am Eastern
Craft Your New (Post-Pandemic) Normal ($15)
Thursday, June 10th, 11 am Eastern
How it works:
1. Sign up for one or all four of the sessions (Money Mindset, Self-Care, Imposter Syndrome, Your New Normal). It’s $15 for each, or you can do them all for just $50.
2. Get an email when you enroll with an add-to-calendar event including the Zoom link.
3. Join me for the live session, or wait for the replay and re-create the experience on your own. Either way, there’s no pressure to talk or be on camera.
4. I’ll walk you through a series of prompts, giving you a few minutes to free-write on each one. There will be some soothing music to keep you in the reflection mood.
5. After the session, I’ll send you a mini workbook with the prompts from the session, plus a few extras so you can go even deeper with the work on your own.